Kicking Off August 2016

Kicking off my first post with one of my favorite layouts from August so far. My boys and I met my husband at Stone Mountain Park after work one evening. We rode the tram to the top of the mountain with our picnic dinner in tow. I sat everything out and then insisted on taking a family photo before we ate. (Can't ever miss a good photo opportunity, right?) So glad I did cause miraculously, we got everyone looking at the camera on the first try!

As for the layout, I used Crate Paper's Cool Kid line for everything. It's all amazing and perfect for all things boy! Check it out here: http://crate.typepad.com/cratepaper/2016/07/cool-kid-by-crate-paper.html My go to place for all things scrapbooking is always Paper Issues. Explore and shop here:                               www.paperissues.com

My favorite embellishments are the yellow paperclip stars on the tag.

For the design I used the Starburst cut file from The Cut Shoppe on Etsy.
I paired it down some in Cricut Design Space and cut it out with my Cricut Explore Air. I backed the design with paper from the Cool Kid 6x6 pad. In the negative space between the rows of stars, I stamped with all of my favorite sayings on my Ali Edwards & Studio Calico stamps. Hope you feel inspired!                                                                                                                        




















Comments

Popular Posts