Falling in Love with Triangles




Today, I'm back on the Paper Issues blog again to show you another layout I created. This one screams all things fall. There are so many great papers in both the Shimelle Go No Go line and the Pebble's line Warm & Cozy by Jen Hadfield that I wanted to show them off! So here's how I did just that! I took 12 x 12" papers from both collections and cut them down to 6 x 6" squares. I then cut each of those in half diagonally. After that, I cut each triangle in half two more times to get these small triangles.


 It's hard to pick, but my favorite papers are the Pebble's Leaf Toss and Pond in the Go Now Go line. Once I had all my papers cut, I laid them all out on the off white card stock to arrange them and get the spacing correct. Think giant puzzle with scrapbooking paper! Then I secured them in place and ta-da! As for the rest of the design, I placed my photo (of the two cutest boys ever!) and embellishments slightly off center. The leaves are awesome! I think it worked well two mix the two lines as they standout and compliment each other at the same time. The leaves from Jen Hadfield are thick chipboard whereas the other leaves are ephemera. The "My Friends" banner is also in the ephemera set as well.


As always, thanks for stopping by to check out my work! It's a joy to create, chat, and share in our Paper Issues world so join us here! If you stop by the Paper Issues store for some of the fall goodies don't forget to check out with code RACHEL for 20% off your purchase. Happy Fall!




Comments

Popular Posts