Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy

Love is in the air here! Especially when I look at these pictures of my boys! They got dressed up to be ring bearers for a beautiful wedding on the most lovely fall day. So I decided to document it with Jen Hadfield's Warm & Cozy line for Pebbles. Today on the Paper Issues blog we are spotlighting this collection and the design team created some amazing layouts!

I used two cut files. The first is from Just Nick and is called Leaf Wreath. The second one is a FREE cut file in the Paper Issues store. Find it here!

You can find the Warm and Cozy line here. My favorite part of this collection is the rose gold thickers. Don't miss those! Hope you feel inspired and are enjoying some beautiful fall weather where you are!xoxo
































Comments

Popular Posts