Cut it Up!

Happy December! I love Christmas and I love cut files ~ so the Cut it Up Saturday challenge is always one of my favorites each month. This month Stacie from our design team created this adorable Snowball cut file and it's FREE in the Paper Issues store under Free Files. If you haven't checked this section out lately you definitely should. There are several new  cut files which work well with the new collections in the store.

For my layout, I used Bella Blvd Holly Jolly Christmas. It's so bright, cheery and fun! I started with Mr. Claus 12x12 paper
and used the cut file on Sweater Weather. The tabbies and tags are a definite must too! I recently picked up the You Are Loved and Homespun Alphabet and I love both of them! To finish the layout, I added enamel hearts and flair from A Flair for Buttons and it's perfect!

Now, head over to today's blog post at Paper Issues to see what the other ladies have created! And if you're shopping in the store use code RACHEL for 20% off your purchase!

Comments

Popular Posts