Mix It Up Monday

Hi friends! I'm back with another Mix It Up Monday challenge. This month we are challenging you to use more than one medium - paper with paint, sprays, inks, etc. The real challenge is to keep everything black, white, or gray with a pop of color on your layout! I started with a white piece of cardstock and sprayed it with Heidi Swapp black color shine. I then used Bella Blvd Homespun Alpha stamp to stamp the title. I recently purchased this from Paper Issues and I love them! For my pop of color I used Bella Blvd's Oh My Stars line. All of the papers are so fun & bright! Find them here! I embellished the page with enamel stars, ephemera, and flair!

Now click here to see what the other Paper Issues design team members created! Their layouts are so awesome and inspiring! You are sure to love them! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts