Product Spotlight with Hazelwood

Hello friends! I'm here today with one last product spotlight for 2016! This is a great one - American Crafts Hazelwood by One Canoe Two! It's all sort of wonderful - with butterflies, flowers, bright colors, and amazing patterns. I'm in love!

For my layout I used Far From Home & Flock 12x12 papers. I love the Far From Home paper as it has a school feel and perfect for an end of the semester school picture of my boy! I embellished with accent stickers, phrase thickers, and my favorite embellishment - the enamel triangle stickers!

Now head over to the Paper Issues blog to see what all the other ladies created! One thing I love about these spotlights is that every layout is so different and so fabulous at the same time! Lots of inspiration to be seen! And if you are shopping the Paper Issues store use code RACHEL for 20% off!

Comments

Popular Posts