Heart Day Spotlight

Hi friends! I'm back with another product spotlight for Paper Issues. Today we are showing you Crate Paper's Heart Day! It's the perfect Valentine's Day line or as my son calls it - Love Day!



My background paper is actually from Crate Paper's previous Valentine line called Hello Love. There's a little bit left in the store and you can find it here. It coordinates very well with this year's Heart Day. I then used black cardstock to cut out the Geo Globe cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I then backed it with the Lovely 12x12" paper. It's one of my favorites in this collection! Next, I layered the cut file with heart doilies that just barely stick out from underneath the circle.


Then I added my photo and lots of chipboard stickers! The puffy emoji heart stickers are super cute too! Instead of journaling by hand, this time I used my new We R Memory Keepers Typecast typewriter! It's such a fun touch! Hope you like! Thank you for stopping by! To see more Heart Day head over to the Paper Issues Blog to see what our other design team members created! 

Comments

Popular Posts