Pinspire Me


It's Pinspire Me time at Paper Issues! We have another gorgeous mood board for you! Each month I think it can't get any better and somehow they do! Take a look! The challenge is simple. Create a layout inspired by something you see on the mood board.



I immediately was inspired by the colors in the Count Your Lucky Stars and knew it would be a perfect opportunity to use one of our new cut files in the store - Starring You! If you haven't see our free cut files check them out here!

For my layout I used Shimelle's Little By Little. I've been using this collection a lot lately, but I love how each layout looks completely different. That's because there are so many colors it really is very versatile. I started with the Carousel Dreams 12x12 paper. I cut the file out with the Cultivate Joy paper. I then hand stitched all the way around the cut file before adding a few embellishments. The Thickers in this line are really great too. Each pack comes with a sheet of black and a sheet of white.



On the Paper Issue Blog today you can find all the design team layouts and they're so inspiring. Don't miss it! Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts