Cut It Up Saturday


Hi everyone! It's the best Saturday of the month! Time to get out your cutting machine and get to work with a new Paper Issues cut file! We have so many free cut files! You can find them here! Now check out April's new files! Cuteness overload!



For my layout I used My Mind's Eye Palm Beach! I had originally bought it for our upcoming vacation photos, but when I saw this flamingo picture from our recent zoo trip I had to use it! The background paper is from Amy Tangerine's On a Whim collection - Full Bloom. I cut out the "honeycomb" in black cardstock and backed it with the flamingo paper from the 6x6 pad. You can find the 12x12 version here! I also cut out the "Be You" sentiment! My favorite part of it all is the chipboard flowers and palm branches. I added a little extra sparkle with the enamel dots and brads.

Can't get enough? Check out the Paper Issues blog today to see more ways to use these fabulous cut files! XOXO!

Comments

Popular Posts