Take 5 Tuesday!



Hello May! I played along with Paper Issues Take 5 Tuesday Challenge! For my layout, I wanted to use Crate Paper's Cool Kid collection again. 1) Because it's always my favorite go to boy collection and 2) Paper Issues got a restock of several of the papers and ephemera so I felt like I didn't have to hoard what I had left! Find it here!

I took the 6x6" pad and cut several of the papers in 2" squares. Then I angled them diagonally on white cardstock trying my best to keep the spacing even. (It's not easy! LOL) I secured them with tape runner and then got to work with the embellishments! You can find the Cool Kid ephemera here! I also love these Bella Blvd puffy stars and my happy flair is from my favorite flair shop - A Flair for Buttons!


Want to play along?! Choose 5 things from the list below and then create your layout! I chose 2. blue, 4. cardstock, 8. sticker, 13. patterned paper, and 14. twine! Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts