The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone! I'm back with a layout and blog post after a small hiatus. Summer is here and life has gotten kind of busy with birthday parties, swim team for my oldest, and vacations to Hawaii and then to the happiest place on earth! But I'm back and hope to get in the swing of scrapbooking again this week! Today, I am honored (truly!) to be on The Cut Shoppe blog as a guest designer!


For my layout, I scrapbooked my very favorite picture from our vacation to Hawaii! I knew I wanted to use the Crate Paper Oasis collection to create the perfect romantic beachy vibe! I found this collection at Paper Issues!

Now, let's talk The Cut Shoppe. I discovered Ashley and her fabulous Etsy shop almost 2 years ago. I don't remember how, but probably word of mouth - which is the highest compliment! I love her style and the constant addition of new files to play with. I used two different cut files for this layout. First, I downloaded the Spiral Scallop file and played around with it in Cricut Design Space. I sized each circle to fit inside each other and then welded them together before cutting it out. I backed a few of the scallops with pops of pink paper and this made the perfect background. Next, I added my photo, embellishments and gold string! My title from the Summer Vibes cut file was the finishing touch! I love how it turned out! It's my favorite layout I've created in a while! 


Love what you see?! Visit The Cut Shop for all your cut file needs! There are easy to use with a Silhouette or Cricut. Need paper and embellishments?! The Paper Issues store is always my go to spot. Use the code FRIENDS for 20% off your purchase there! XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts