Scraplift Sunday 10/15


Happy Sunday! I am so excited about today's Scraplift Sunday layout! I'm back with another layout I created with Elle's Studio Family Fun! I love the primary colors in this collection. It's perfect for documenting life with my boys. Today we are lifting Ann's Take 5 Tuesday layout! Click on her name to see the original. 


I started with Paper 4. I love the basic grid background especially when contrasting it with bright colored layers. The 6x6 paper pack is perfect for adding smaller layers and saves you from having to cut up 12x12 papers. Another one of my favorite parts is the puffy hearts and the title - together!



Now play along with us! Check out today's Paper Issues blog to see how the rest of the DT rocked this lift. Shopping? Save 20% with the code RACHEL! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts