2 Cute Friends


Good morning and Happy November! This last month flew by and now we are back with a new round of challenges for the new month. First up is the Working Title challenge. This month, we are playing with numbers - use a number or the number word in your title. I went with "2 sweet friends". Which describes my boys perfectly - best friends and best brothers.


I used Elle's Studio Family Fun for my layout. All of my favorite colors are in this collection. I love the tag for journaling and I really loved adding little details with the heart shaped twine. That sleeping bag flair is from A Flair For Buttons - perfect for documenting our weekend camping trip!

Check out the Paper Issues blog today to see more awesome layouts using numbers and then play along with us in our PIFF Facebook group! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts