Try It Tuesday Tag-tastic!


It's time for Try It Tuesday! This month the challenge is to make your own embellishments! If you are used to using a pack of ephemera (my hand is raised high) this might sounds a little ovewhelming at first, but it's really easy. Let me share some ideas!
  • make rosettes
  • layered tags
  • handmade flowers with paper or even ribbon
  • use cut files 
  • make a banner
I decided to make some layered tags with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dreams! I'm so glad I got this collection. It's every bit dreamy and whimsical as it looks. Even with a house full of boys I still find plenty of ways to use a more "girly" collection. To make my tags I actually just used two different size tags from another collection as a pattern and cut them out with scissors. Then I piled on the layers with pattenred papers, ephemera and stickers. It really was that simple!

Need more DIY inspiration? Check out today's PI blog post to see the rest of the DT rock this challenge! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts