Strip It Down


I've got exciting stuff for you this morning! I love Try It Tuesday at Paper Issue's. Each month, I can't wait to see what AJ has come up with for us to try. Well, this month is all about paper strips! Maybe you save even the smallest bits of papers or the thin strips from the bottom of the 12x12 patterned papers? This challenge is all about cleaning out and using up! I can get on board with that. 


I had two different pieces of 12x12 patterned papers from the Crate Paper FaLaLa collection that I had used parts of. So I decided the cut the rest of them down into small strips. Then I added them to a piece of white cardstock create a candy cane like background! I used Twinkle and Very Merry



The background is so stunning I kept the rest of the layout fairly simple - our photo, a few embellishments, and gold string. I used the Thankful for Family cut file and some black cardstock for the title. So this is just one way to use paper strips. You'll find that every member of the DT came up with something totally different! Check out today's blog post here!

And don't forget - we have a really great sale going on at Paper Issues right now! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts