Take 5 Tuesday


Happy Tuesday! It's time for Paper Issue's Take 5 Tuesday Challenge! Simply choose 5 things from the list below and include them in your layout! I used 2. Gold, 4. Snowflake, 7. Patterned paper, 9. Journaling, and 10. Cardstock. Check it out:


Now let's talk about my layout! This is my first one with Crate Paper FaLaLa! It's my favorite Christmas/winter collection out this year. I love the color combos, ephemera and especially the chipboard stickers. I made this very cool scarf with one of the free cut files in the store - download it here! The title is also from the same cut file! I backed the scarf with several patterned. Then I added my photo, some snowflakes, and my journaling. To finish, I added the tags and buttons and a few sprinkles of mist! So in love with my first layout of the Christmas season!

Check out more DT inspiration on today's PI blog! Click here! Also, if you aren't a member of the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Group you definitely should join us. We are going to be having a big sale soon and the best place to find out about it is here! XOXO







Comments

Popular Posts