Free File Friday 2


Happy Friday friends! It's time for our second Free File Friday of the month! Today's challenge is all about Winter Wonderland or Winter Woes! So I went with Winter Woes, but in a good way! With all of the cold weather we've had we needed to find new things to do inside. The boys have been begging me to teach them to play Monopoly since December and I finally gave in. And I'm glad I did. We have had a lot of fun and they really picked it up quite well!


I dug deep in my stash and used Amy Tangerine On A Whim! You can find the awesome Thickers that frame my photo here in the Paper Issues shop! For my large title, I used the Paint Outline Alpha cut file and backed each one with different patterned paper.


Thank you for stopping by! I hope your weekend is awesome! If you find some time for paper, play along with one of our many awesome challenges in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans group. You can find all the challenges here! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts