Let It Snow


Happy Monday! News flash: It snowed in Georgia! For many of you this is no big deal. But as a life long Georgian who has only had snow a few times in her life this was so exciting! Give me all the snow paper and snowman ephemera please! And of course, a snow selfie was a must! I created my layout for this month's Pinspire Me challenge at Paper Issues! Check out the mood board:


I love the colors and of course everything snow related! I was inspired by the snow & the snowman and incorporated them in with the paper and chipboard stickers! I used Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa collection.


I also used one of the free cut files in the Paper Issues store for my snowflakes! Find it here


Thank you for taking a look today! Need to replenish your scrappy supplies?! Save 20% when you are shopping the Paper Issue's store with the code RACHEL. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts