Let's Party!


My oh my is today's Paper Issues' challenge a fun one! I can't wait to tell you about it! We are ringing in the New Year with a party themed Try It Tuesday challenge! We want you to use any kind of party decor - think straws, banner, tissue paper, streamers, ribbons, bows, glitter, confetti.... I just happened to be cleaning out my party closet and I found red streamers that were the perfect color for Crate Paper Main Squeeze! BTW - If you need a Valentine's line this one is my favorite for this year! So I cut small strips of streamers and used them as a layer with my photo! I love how it turned out and love that AJ came up with such great inspiration for this challenge! See more DT inspiration on the Paper Issues blog today. Now get out your party hat and start creating! XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts