Keep It Sketchy


Hi scrappy friends! It's a great day here because I get to talk about Paper Issues and their free cut files! I LOVE using cut files in my scrapbooking and so this month's sketch was perfect for me! Check it out:


You can find the Scattered Hearts cut file here. Remember - you don't have to use a cut file for your background. Be inspired in any way - use a busy piece of patterned paper, scatter hearts around the page, etc. I had already used this cut file on a previous project so I decided to use a different background cut file. I had been wanting to use And Another Ampersand for a while and this was my perfect opportunity! 


I cut it out with black cardstock and placed it on top of the So Chill 12x12 patterned paper from Crate Paper's Good Vibes collection. I added my photo and a chipboard title! I love this chipboard set and have already ordered a second one! The ephemera is still available too! I've already started my second pack of this too! When I say I love Good Vibes I really mean it.

You can find the Keep It Sketchy challenge here. There are already lots of layouts from the DT and friends & fans so check them out for more inspiration!

Also, Pink Paislee Turn-The-Page is in the store! Save 20% with the code RACHEL! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts