Love Is In the Air


Happy almost Friday! I just couldn't wait any longer to share this layout. I created it for Paper Issues Love Is In the Air challenge. Since February is the month of love that seems rather appropriate, right?! Use a Valentine's themed line, hearts, colors, you name it! Just show us LOVE!! Simple enough! I didn't use a Valentine themed line, but I did use my very favorite Crate Paper Good Vibes to document our very rare date night! And it has a lot of pink in it (which is probably why I like it so much) so I say it fits this challenge. 

I used my hexagon punch and the 6x6 pad to cut out several shapes in all my favorite patterns. I didn't want to cover the whole page so I left some white space. I added my photos with some ephemera and it all came together just as I hoped! 

Now show us your love! Can't wait to see what you make! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts