Scraplift Sunday


Happy Sunday! Big day here in the O'Neal household! It's Super Bowl Sunday in the US and my boys are fired up and ready to watch. But before the game gets started I'm trying to get some scrapping in. Actually, (who am I kidding) I'll probably try to play with paper during the game too! 


Just wanted to pop in here quickly and share today's Scraplift Sunday layout from Paper Issues! We are lifting Becky today! You can see her adorable Take 5 layout here! I love the divided design. I used Crate Paper Cool Kid - my all time favorite boy collection! I don't have much left but it was perfect for this layout. 


Now it's your turn to do some heavy lifting! Then share it in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group in the February challenge album! Happy Sunday! XOXO!

Comments

Popular Posts