Put It On An Angle


Happy March 1st!!! I can't believe how fast this last month flew by. Of course, February is a few days shorter than the rest so that might have helped a bit. So a new month means a new crop of challenges at Paper Issues! Check them all out here

The first one I'm playing with is called Put It On An Angle! We want you to ditch those straight and perfect layouts and try something new!! Create a project that is on a discernible angle. I created my layout with Crate Paper Good Vibes! My background is made from all my favorite patterned papers from that collection. I put some of them vertical/horizontal and several of them at an angle to make a patchwork style background. 


I added my photo, lots of ephemera and then placed my title on an angle as well. I typed up a couple sentences and cut them into journaling strips. I try to always have a little story behind every layout I create!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you are playing along with us this month. Also, check out the Paper Issues store! So many new collections. Save 20% with the code RACHEL! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts