Enjoy Every Moment


Good morning and happy Sunday! Every Sunday we have a Scraplift Sunday challenge where we lift on of the Design Team members layout. Today we are lifting the super talented Anita! I'm always in awe of her gorgeous designs! To see her original layout click here.



I started with Elle's Studio Noteworthy Paper 2. I added my photo and tags which are very similar to Anita's. Then I added my own twist to it with lots of enamel hearts and a huge title. You can find the enamel stickers I used here. For my title, I fussy cut the letters from one of the patterned papers in Note Worthy! One of my favorite parts in the BFF pennant! It's from the Bella Blvd Pop Quiz collection.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday that's relaxing and refreshing and filled with paper and glue! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts