Mom Life


Hi friends! It's May! Can you believe it?! A new month means new challenges at Paper Issues. The first one I decided to play along with was MOM spelled upside down spells WOW! What a name right? So I was pretty excited when Crate Paper Wild Heart showed up in my mail box a couple days ago. So much so that I took it out of the package and went straight to my scrap table to play! And this is what I created. As you can guess, this challenge is all about moms - your mom, grandma, you as a mom, mom life, mom duties, etc. And if that doesn't inspire you turn it upside down and be inspired by WOW!

I scrapped a picture of my son and I at Dollywood. He's 7 almost 8 years old, but I still hold him whenever he lets me. These moments are so special to me! I angled the Electric and Retreat papers and then layered my photo with ephemera. I used the 6x8 pad for cutting out my title. I love how every letter is a different pattern.

You can save 20% on Wild Heart with the code RACHEL. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts