Take 5


I'm so glad that the Take 5 challenge is back this month. It's a crowd pleaser for sure! For this challenge just choose five things from the list below and incorporate them in a layout. And yes, you can add more than five or add your own elements as well! My five items were 1) Orange, 3) Blue, 7) Cardstock, 8) Doodling and 14) Stickers.


I started with the Spraying Water Background cut file. I cut it out of white cardstock and then backed the circles with color cardstock - very similar to yesterday's A to Z cut file! I decided to doodle around each circle to give it a little more dimension. I cut my photo in a circle to fit perfectly inside the cut file. Then I added all sorts of school related ephemera from the Bella Blvd Pop Quiz collection! I finished the layout with a few journaling strips I typed up!

Have you played along with any of this month's Paper Issues challenges yet?! If not Take 5 is the perfect one to start with. When you've finished it don't forget to share it with us in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group for a  change to with a PI giftcard! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts