What's Up?


Happy Friday friends!!! Are you ready for a challenge?! I finally convinced myself to play along with the What's Up? challenge at Paper Issues. I usually cover my whole page with cut files or ephemera and chipboard - so leaving 2/3 of the layout blank was a true challenge!

I wanted to use lots of color and create layers with the Bella Blvd Pop Quiz collection. I started with the Goofing Off patterned paper and then fussy cut the Get to Class hexagon paper. I added a few other strips of patterned paper to the very top of the page. Next, I added 3 photos and a few embellishments along with the date and journaling. I wanted to add more to the bottom of course, but I had to step back and let it go!

Need more inspiration for keeping your layout simple? Check out the What's Up? thread in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group here! Thank you for stopping by! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts